Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Patch 10.16 Notes
Teamfight Tactics (TFT) 10.16 Patch Notes Shared, with this patch, the balance in the game changes. Who got stronger, who disappeared, come find out. Riot Games continues to edit and develop for TFT without slowing down. Patch 10.16 Notes will redesign the balances in the TFT game.
Champions like Fiora, Zed, Jinx, and Gangplank are getting stronger than ever. Of course, while someone is getting stronger, someone has to fall from their power, Bard, Fizz, Jhin and Teemo champions have been the debuffed champions of this patch. Details on Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Patch 10.16 can be found below.
TFT 10.16 Patch Notes
The TFT 10.16 Patch Notes started with the removal of the star cluster galaxy and the addition of the Scrap World galaxy to the game. There are also new item recipes in the game. In the past, players took some trouble to transform an item, but now you will see what you can transform into when you right click on the items. Players playing on the mobile platform will be able to see the item by touching it. This feature was a feature that its players wanted, it was nice to be added to the Teamfight Tactics game with 10.16 Patch.
- Ezreal: The mana looting effect of the Shroud of Tranquility and the mana plunder feature (the cost of the target’s next ability increase) has been reduced from 40% to 30%.
- Time Benders Attack Speed Gain: 8 / 3.5 / 1.5 / 0.75 seconds> 8/3/1 / 0.5 seconds
Spies jump time: fixed at 0.6 seconds (i.e. placing spies on the front lines does not make them reach the opponent’s rear more quickly).
- Mechanism Justice Damage of Mecha Pilots: 700/750/800/850/900/1200/5000> 650/700/750/850/900/1200/5000
- Shield Amount of Rebels : 150/210/330> 150/225/400
- Space Pirates’ Chance to Drop Items: 25%> 33%
- Bonus Armor of Pioneers: 125/300/1000> 125/300/900
TFT Champions Changed Powers with 10.16 Patch :
- Tier 1 Fiora’s Health: 450> 500
- Stage 2 Zed’s Attack Damage: 20/25/40%> 20/33/50%
- Phase 3 Bard’s Passive Mana: 8/20/90> 5/20/90
- Tier 3 Master Yi’s Selected Person Ability Bonus True Damage: 75/100/200> 100/150/250
- Tier 4 Fizz Ability Damage: 400/550/4000> 350/550/4000
- Tier 4 Jhin’s Attack Speed : 0.9 / 0.95 / 1.2> 0.85 / 0.9 / 1.2
- Stage 4 Jinx Attack Damage: 70> 75
- Tier 4 Teemo’s Attack Speed: 1.0> 0.95
- Tier 5 Gangplank Ability Damage: 450/600/9001> 550/700/9001
TFT 10.16 Patch: Higher unit feature bonuses :
- Rebels Health and Damage Buffs (9): 330 & 15%> 400 & 20%
- Meaning of Star Guardians (9): 45> 60
- War Machines Damage / Healing (8): 880> 1000
- Dark Star Champions’ Attack and Ability Power (8): 38> 48
- Spies’ Attack Speed Bonus (6): 120%> 150%
TFT 10.16 Patch Notes were shared with you above. You can write your thoughts on the new patch as a comment. In addition, you can send us the questions you want to ask as comments.