Fortnite For Iphone user Download and Play
FORTNITE fans will finally get a chance to drive around in cars, as the Joy Ride update comes to PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch. Here’s what’s in update 13.40, and how much offline downtime you can expect.
By LIAM MARTIN
PUBLISHED: 13:59, Wed, Aug 5, 2020 | UPDATED: 13:59, Wed, Aug 5, 2020
0Comment sectionShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on PinterestCopy link
Fortnite Joy Ride update and server downtime
Fortnite Joy Ride update and server downtime schedule (Image: EPIC GAMES)
UPDATE: Fortnite update 13.40 has gone live alongside server downtime on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
Epic Games confirmed the news on Twitter, telling fans that servers are down for update 13.40.
“We’re beginning to disable services in preparation for v13.40,” reads an Epic post. “If you’re currently in a session, you can continue to play until downtime starts at approx. 4 AM ET (08:00 UTC).”
Needless to say, the latest update coincides with the discovery of new skins, including the Shadow Pack and the Derby Dynamo collection.
Then there’s the Beat Box Radio, which can be played within vehicles. It includes songs by Drake, Juice WRLD, 21 Savage, Post Malone, Lil Baby, Carti B and Ayo & Teo.
Fortnite update 13.40 new skins: Shadow Bundle Pack, Derby Dynamo, Deo and MORE
ORIGINAL: Fortnite update 13.40 – the Joy Ride update – has been officially announced by Epic Games.
Titled the Joy Ride update, version 13.40 hits PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch on August 5.
The new update launches alongside a period of server downtime, which kicks off at 9am BST for fans living in the UK.
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter: “A new game update races around the corner.
“Fortnite v13.40, the Joy Ride Update, drives in tomorrow, August 5. Downtime begins at 4 AM ET (08:00 UTC).”
Needless to say, the headline new feature of the Joy Ride update is the introduction of cars to Battle Royale.
This includes the Whiplash racing car, the Prevalent autombile, the Mudflap lorry, and the Bear pickup truck. Vehicles will have different health values, speeds and fuel capacity, so choose wisely.
As you can see from the patch notes below, the new update makes a series of gameplay tweaks and bug fixes for Battle Royale.
This includes fixes for levelling up issues, challenges, and mouse cursors appearing when using controllers. You can see the full 13.40 patch notes below.
Launch ship Fortnite Ancient Astronaut challenges map locations reveal
Best Mythic and Legendary Fortnite weapons for players out to win
Fortnite update 13.40 General and Battle Royale patch notes…
• Mouse cursor appearing on PC when playing with controller.
– When playing on PC with a controller, players’ mouse cursor may appear after they perform certain actions. This can cause issues with gameplay.
• Water Balloon Toy temporarily disabled.
– Due to an issue, the Water Balloon Toy is temporarily disabled.
• Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations.
– We’re investigating an issue where players may move slower after Glider redeploying in certain situations.
• XP bar can be visually incorrect while in a match. / Incorrect levelling-up.
– We’re aware of an issue that can sometimes occur involving the XP bar being visually incorrect in a match. This can cause players to appear to level up during the match even if they really didn’t. In these instances, please reference the XP bar in the Lobby for an accurate display.
• Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug unable to be picked up while recharging if dropped by another player.
– Players may be unable to pick up Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug while it’s recharging if it was dropped by another player. In this situation, they’ll get the “Backpack Full!” message even if they have an open inventory slot.
Fortnite announce their Summer Splash event
Fortnite update 13.40 General and Battle Royale patch notes continued…
• Deal damage within 10s of landing from the Whirlpool at Hydro 16 should say “at The Yacht” instead.
– The Week 1 Challenge “Deal damage within 10s of landing from the Whirlpool at Hydro 16” should instead say: “Deal damage within 10s of landing from the Whirlpool at The Yacht”
• Land at Frenzy Farm/The Yacht and finish Top 25 not counting in Duos/Squads.
– Challenges to “Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25” and “Land at The Yacht and finish Top 25” may not count if you’re playing in Duos or Squads.
Fortnite update 13.40 Mobile and Creative patch notes…
• HUD Layout Tool v2
– We’re are investigating an issue where the Edit Reset button is not available in the mobile Hud Layout’s Tool Box. The Edit reset button is also not correctly displaying in combat while playing.
• Elimination feed may not appear on the HUD.
– We’re investigating an issue that may cause the players elimination feed during the match to not appear.
Fortnite For Iphone user Download and Play
Here’s How to Install the Game?
Follow All Steps Given
- Click on the “Download Game” button to start Installation.
- Download Installer (Note Down: Current Setup Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory and choose the location Where to install game.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing Full Version Game.
For More Games Click Here
For More Latest Game and News Please Click Here
Looking for More Game for PC, PS, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, VR, PlayStation VR, and Google Stadia Version hutgaming.com with Full Game Setup Free Download Latest Game of 2020 Click Here
If you face any kind of issue or any type of problem in running the Game then please feel free to comment down below, we will reply as soon as possible.